Monday 22 April 2013

Snap & Go with Samsung WB250F

World is moving fast - faster and the technologies are along with the ride. Technologies are getting quicker and affording us instant access and split-second connections.

Today’s email is tomorrow’s snail mail.

I would like to introduce my latest camera, Samsung WB250F.


It is amazing gadget where this camera equip with many feature such as follows:

• Connect to Wi-Fi networks and share your shots
• Save and back-up photos easily and automatically
• Control it intuitively with Hybrid Touch User Interface
• Shoot from near or far with 24mm lens and 18x zoom

Purchased on 13 April 2013 with cost RM 690.00 at Digital mall, Petaling jaya. The package is include the camera, a soft casing, 8gb memory card and screen protector.

Source: My Camera


Why do I post this camera? Is it fantastic enough to attract you to read this article? mmm... Let's begin..

This camera is build with Wi-Fi where it can connect to the web easily. No matter where you go, as long as Wi-Fi exist, you are able to connect your camera wireless to the web.

Once I snap the photo, I can immediately send it to my client or my customer the photo trough email. Not require a computer at all. It is so easy at your finger tip. Says are flying to Europe for business purposes where the weight that you have to carry is limited. With this camera, you are connected to whole world without have to carry a laptop as a medium to store and send over those photos.


Furthermore, it is also can link to your smart phone. You can download and install at the android market or using the given CD. In real time, all the photo that you captured will automatically send to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi.

For those who require regular back up to prevent data damage. There is a software to will auto backup to your computer even while sleeping. No risk of data lost and it is totally free of mind.

Here some of the photo that I pick from my file. enjoy it!!

 
 Dhani Asfa
Source: My Camera
 
 
Dhia Adriana
Source: My Camera
 
 
Pipe Jacking Machine in the Jacking Pit
Source: My Camera
 
 
 
Jacking of DN450 RCP progressing
Source: My Camera






No comments:

Post a Comment